Cygnet Retreat features all the modern conveniences you need for a comfortable and memorable stay in the beautiful Huon Valley.
- Master King bedroom with ensuite and walk-in shower
- Second spacious bedroom with a King bed or two King singles
- Third spacious bedroom with a King bed or two King singles
- Large living area
- Lounge room area including double sofa-bed for additional sleeping space if needed
- Large bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
- Fully equipped kitchen incl. Gaggia coffee machine, SMEG 6 gas burner and electric oven, Dishwasher, Microwave and other useful electric appliances
- Laundry including Washer/Dryer
- 5 person Spa/Hot tub
- All towels and robes
- Deck for entertainment
- Free Wifi
- Bose sound system
- Smart TV
- Complementary bottle of wine
- Pantry stocked with breakfast provisions and other basic items
- Yoga mats and equipment
- Books and magazines
- Porta cot and high chair upon request
The interior of Cygnet Retreat features many Tasmanian and Australian made and owned furniture, bedding and products. The beds are made up with gorgeous Tassie made bamboo/linen sheets. Bedrooms can be arranged depending on your needs and whether you are visiting as couples or with children; all bedrooms are beautifully furnished with plenty of space for your travel luggage.
In the kitchen, coffee and tea is supplied, as is a bottle of wine, fresh bread, fresh milk and other breakfast provisions. Other items may be supplied upon request and for additional charge – so please check with us if there is anything else we can get for you!
At the same time as providing our guests with a luxurious and comfortable experience, we are very mindful to have a minimal impact on the environment. The house is equipped with a 5K solar system, double glazed windows and has a passive solar design. Provisions and bathroom products are sought locally and refilled as needed to minimise waste. This allows us to introduce our guests to gorgeous and thoughtful environmentally friendly products (don’t hesitate to ask us about them).
And if that’s not enough, please ask us about an in-house massage which we would love to arrange for you upon your request.